BOARD OF DIRECTORS
SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
Our activities include:
- Travel for Board members to speak at seminars, symposiums and conferences
around the world.
- Producing and distributing a monthly publication, Rethinking
- Organizing an international AIDS Reappraisal symposium.
- Providing information to students, professionals, and members of the media.
There are many ways you can help support our efforts:
- Scrutinize the HIV/AIDS hypothesis in discussions with friends,
co-workers, politicians, classmates, and professors.
- Make photocopies of this journal and distribute them to associates
or leave them where free publications are displayed in book and health
- Subscribe to our monthly publication.
- Make tax-deductible contributions.
- Donate items such as computers and other office equipment.
- If you are a physician, medical researcher, any sort of health professional,
or have personal experiances with this issue, you can submit for publication
a description of your experiences and views on this topic and join
our list of signatories on our homepage.
TO SUBSCRIBE: Send a $25 check made out to "Rethinking AIDS" from a USA bank, or $35 US money order.
The Group for the Reappraisal of AIDS
1354 East Ave., Suite R-120, Chico, CA 95926-7385